Warning: Last items in stock!
The KN95 FFP2 face mask complies with the European standard EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 with a filtration efficiency of 95%.
The KN95 FFP2 face mask complies with the European standard EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 with a filtration efficiency of 95%, which means the ability to capture at least 95% of airborne particles, including bacteria and viruses. Properly wearing the mask reduces the potential exposure of the mouth and nose of another person to blood and body fluids, thus reducing the risk of infection. The shape of the mask and the elastic belt means that the product should fit on every face. Under normal conditions, the mask can be used for up to several hours, but in the case of larger gatherings or larger contamination, it is recommended to replace it with a new one.
- Soft fleece - blocks dust, odors and harmful particles
- cotton with hot air - a filter that blocks small particles
- Melt filter cloth - effective for filtering particles smaller than 0.5 micrometers
- Filter layer made of molten fabric - for respiratory protection, filtration up to 95%
- Leather-friendly material - moisture-resistant and breathable filter
- Type: KN95 FFP2
- According to standard: EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009
- Filtration level: ~ 95%
- Recommended wearing time: up to several hours (under normal conditions)
- Packing: 10 pieces
30 products in category: