Warning: Last items in stock!
Reversing parking sensor PS-1
The reversing sensor helps the driver to park the vehicle when he is unsure of the distance of obstacles behind the vehicle. This device notifies of obstacles located at a distance of 2 m from the vehicle bumper.
- Supply voltage: 10 V ~ 15 V / DC
- Load: <5 W
- Current consumption: 0.3 A max.
- Temp. operation: -20 ° C ~ + 60 ° C
- Working humidity: 40% to 95%
- Alarm volume: 50 dB (10 cm)
- Alarm frequency: 2.3Khz +/- 0.3k
- Measuring field: level 90 ° vertically 70 °
- Frequency: 40 Khz
- Number of sensors: 4 pieces
- Dimensions of the control unit: 86x72x25.5 mm
- Measuring zones:
Zone I: 150-200 cm
Zone II: 90-150 cm
Zone III: 60-90 cm
Zone IV: 0-60 cm
30 products in category:
Out of stock